[Xorg-driver-geode] Hope you can help a test feedback :)

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Sep 15 13:56:47 PDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-09-14 at 11:31 +0800, Cui, Hunk wrote:
> 	Hope you can help me a rotation test on Geode platform, please
> according to my instructions to do the test,

I'm traveling in Mozambique and I'm out of reach of suitable hardware
and build system.

I've been using the geode driver 2.11.9 with no problems for a while.
Rotation seemed to work well.

Based on my memory of the geode code from 2-3 years ago, rotation should
work independently from the particular X application because it is done
by means of a shadow buffer. Since the buffer is pre-allocated on driver
startup it shouldn't be affected by how much video memory is in use for
EXA.