[Xorg-driver-geode] GX by natsemi/cyrix on WYSE

scott lorberbaum ugascottl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 16:05:44 PDT 2010

Yes. Cyrix CPU. We are running the VESA driver but it's real slow compared with the old driver I was using on our old system.  Considering this CPU is only 300mhz and is running as a thin client we need all the resources we can use. So it would be better to not use the VESA driver as it slows things down considerably. Thank you for your responses and very timely!!
  So I guess I can't downgrade my x.org server so I can use one of the old drivers..........

Scott Lorberbaum
Sent from my iPhone