[Xorg-driver-geode] Driver Perf LX800

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Mon Jul 26 19:03:55 PDT 2010

Chris,

            If using "x11perf -rgbftext" test, it will give lx_check_composite a call with pSrc(ARGB) and pDst(ARGB) that we can't handle.

            So I think this part acceleration is not possible in our driver. Right now, with my patch, we can accelerate with "-aa10text" and "aa24text". We accelerate the PictOpAdd with pSrc(A8) and pDst(A8).

            If you care only the "-rgbftext", we have no way now; otherwise, you can use my patch to give a glyph performance advanced.

Thanks,

Frank