[Xorg-driver-geode] Rendering for rotation

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Thu Jul 8 02:17:44 PDT 2010

Jonathan,

	Have a question for render operation on rotation.
	I fixed the bug in lx_do_composite in geode driver. srcX and
srcY are same as maskX and maskY. When I calculate the renderging
region, I need to use "maskWidth - maskX" and "maskHeight - maskY" if
Mask is not zero.
	Same way, when the Mask in zero, we need do "srcWidth - srcX"
and "srcHeight - srcY". But seems it is not reasonable for rotation in
this way. When it is rotation, right now I am still use srcWidth and
srcHeight. Is it any special for rotation?

Thanks,
Frank