[Xorg-driver-geode] proposal: always build with -march=geode

Gaetan Nadon memsize at videotron.ca
Tue Jul 13 10:35:45 PDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 17:12 +0300, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> This seems reasonable. Gaetan, do you wanna work on this one? I don't
> have any 64-bit hardware to test this on, so I'd have to reply upon
> you to tell us whether this works.

I am available to test patches on AMD64. I took a habit of putting AMD
CPUs in my computers.

I am a bit lost as to what is being proposed here, many topics have been
discussed in the same thread.
It is a good thing as it will be a test for the patches commit messages.

BTW, I have not found any settings in my Evolution e-mail client
regarding "quoting" which you reporting as working incorrectly.

Gaetan