[Xorg-driver-geode] [ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-geode 2.11.9

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Mon Aug 23 20:43:40 PDT 2010

I have closed some issue on BTS(27853,28352,28716) of Freedesktop and give the reply on Redhat BTS for three remaining issue. I can assist cjb on Redhat BTS. And as you said on IRC, you are in charge of Ubuntu and Debian, Mart is in charge of Gentoo and Freedesktop too. We can do a summary for the remaining bug on these BTS after checking.
About the GX2 support, I have written a mail to Kevin to get the decision. Any update, I'll post here. If that is needed, I want to initiate a mail to collect current GX2 bug status from users.
BTW,
> * Change all the Xfree, Xcalloc, Xmalloc calls to use the standard C
> equivalents (reason: being obsoleted starting with X server 1.9).
What does this mean? What part work we need to do?

Thanks,
Frank