[Xorg-driver-geode] last call for testing: X.org Geode 2.11.9release candidate

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Thu Aug 19 19:05:52 PDT 2010

For the rendering bug, main issue has been fixed in previous version driver. About the logout screen misrendering, after some tests on daduke's platform(special thanks for him), no hints here prove that is a rendering issue(return FALSE for everything in lx_check_composite, still misrendering). And In Lucid(10.04) with KDE 4.4.2, It still can not be reproduced on my platform. So that issue need more investigation to find the root cause.
I agree with you standpoint that we release a new version driver this week. Rotation remaining work, Hunk and Mart still give more time on the root cause for that. I am assisting with them. With no pressure on fixing that before release, it is better for us to find the reason. If that causes regression on OLPC(X 1.6 server), please revert that firstly before fixing afterall

Thanks,
Frank