[Xorg-driver-geode] last call for testing: X.org Geode2.11.9 release candidate

Cui, Hunk Hunk.Cui at amd.com
Mon Aug 16 03:28:23 PDT 2010

Hi, Martin,
	Through some simple test, I found the root cause focus on the Xerver/dix/Pixmap.c -> FreeScratchPixmapHeader function -> Line "pScreen->pScratchPixmap = pPixmap;" when I commented out this line, also it seemed OK. So I think this issue doesn't associate with rotation patch, this is a new topic.

	My suggestion: rotation patch should be restored, it can release new version driver 2.11.9. At the same time, I will find the root reason, any new progress, I will sent to the mailing list and inform to you.

Thanks,
Hunk Cui