[Xorg-driver-geode] Unable to compile xf86-video-geode-2.11.0

Mart Raudsepp mart.raudsepp at artecdesign.ee
Thu Mar 26 08:57:59 PDT 2009

Ühel kenal päeval, N, 2009-03-26 kell 20:52, kirjutas Puneet Goel:
> Hi,
>
> I compiled geode v 2.8.0 against xserver 1.2 (xorg 7.3). but I am
> getting rdesktop display performance very slow compared to the display
> in a normal windows system.
>
> Attached are my xorg.conf and log file.
>
> Can you suggest me what I should do to improve display performance.
>
> My system specs
>
> Geode LX 800, 256 MB ram

I suggest trying to use a mor recent xserver. At least version 1.5.
The performance of EXA is especially slow in earlier versions than that.

As you shouldn't be concerned with text drawing speed as you are getting
images from rdesktop, xserver-1.6 would be even better to try.

Then you can also try a newer xf86-video-geode.

Regards,
Mart Raudsepp