[Xorg-driver-geode] Unable to compile xf86-video-geode-2.11.0

Puneet Goel puneet.maillist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:22:37 PDT 2009

Hi,

I compiled geode v 2.8.0 against xserver 1.2 (xorg 7.3). but I am getting
rdesktop display performance very slow compared to the display in a normal
windows system.

Attached are my xorg.conf and log file.

Can you suggest me what I should do to improve display performance.

My system specs

Geode LX 800, 256 MB ram

Thanks