[Xorg-driver-geode] Tearing Effects in Videos

Marius Selach marius.selach at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:47:30 PDT 2009

Hello again,

does realy nobody knows how to activate VSync with the Geode driver
for X or is there another way to fix this tearing issue? I realy stuck
on this and see no solution.
I just saw that there was an solution available for the video-amd but
this solution seams not to be available for video-geode.

Best regards Marius Selach from Switzerland