[Xorg-driver-geode] putimage performance issues

Justin Smith justinsmith2009 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 22:57:06 PST 2009

Hi folks,

First of all, appreciate everybody's comments regarding the Geode driver.
I ran a performance test for x11perf -putimagexy500 and am only getting 2.5
operations per second.
I think the Geode processor is capable of doing much more. I am using xorg
server 1.5 with Geode driver 2.10.1.
I am wondering if some of these optimizations have made it to the geode
driver tree, or floating around as patches?

I am loading the driver just fine and making sure geode driver gets loaded.
If somebody knows how to fine tune/optimize this driver, can you please send
me some pointers.

Thanks,

Justin