[Xorg-driver-geode] display mode with 800x480 on geode-2.11.1

wan michael michalwan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 19:51:02 PDT 2009

in the file drivers/video/geode/lxfb_core.c

static struct fb_videomode geode_modedb[] __initdata = {
        /* 640x480-60 */
        { NULL, 60, 640, 480, 39682, 48, 8, 25, 2, 88, 2,
          FB_SYNC_HOR_HIGH_ACT | FB_SYNC_VERT_HIGH_ACT,
          FB_VMODE_NONINTERLACED, 0 },
}

now i want to add the mode of 800x480, but how to calculate these values.
such as
800x480-60, 800x480-70, 800x480-72, 800x480-80, 80x480-85, and so on. it is
the case of changing the refresh frequency, what is the calculation?