[Xorg-driver-geode] Geode driver on Debian/stable

Kushal Koolwal kushalkoolwal at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 17:37:51 PDT 2008

> I have thought about uploading a backport for Etch, but since Lenny is
> already partially frozen and scheduled to release in September, I'm
> wondering if maintaining an Etch backport would be worth it. Still, if
> enough people request it, I could give it a shot.

"Martin-Éric,
personally I don't mind backporting the package (and submitting back to
the mailing list) but the only problem is that I need some instructions
on how to do that. I have been looking on Debian backporting over the
internet and most of the material is outdated (dating back to Woody).

Thank you once again for your effort.

Kushal Koolwal