[Xorg-driver-geode] Not able to run xrandr!!!

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Fri Jan 18 07:57:23 PST 2008

On 18/01/08 17:35 +0530, Tapojoy chatterjee wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have been trying to run xrandr on a custom linux on a pc  having the amd geode lx chipset ,but all this has been in vain.while i checked the log it is showing "RandR disabled" ..Can somebody help me with this.i am attaching my xorg.conf and my log file

What randr functions have you tried?  How are they not working?  What are
the symptoms?

The "RanR disabled" is a red herring - that means that we disabled the
default X RandR because we're using our own.  Other drivers sometimes put
a "Ignore the following line" message before the RandR disable, but I omitted
it because our log is noisy enough as it is.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse
Systems Software Development Engineer