[Xorg-driver-geode] xf86-video-geode 2.8.0

Martin-Éric Racine q-funk at iki.fi
Mon Apr 7 00:01:06 PDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 2:22 AM, Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> wrote:
>  In other news, we were forced to remove cyrix and nsc from Fedora 9
>  because they were not ported to the new X.  I wonder if any user will
>  actually complain.

It could be a good metric to determine whether anyone still actively
develops for those platforms.

While I have my doubts about Cyrix, I'll venture that you might get a
few complaints about NSC, since the SC series (which shares similar
features with the GX1) was still available from AMD until last year.
The good news is that NSC is similar enough to the GX driver in -geode
to be able to deduct the necessary bits to add.

--
Martin-Éric Racine
http://q-funk.iki.fi