[Xorg-driver-geode] AMD Geode on Freebsd UPDATE: (oops I was wrong)

Larry Maloney larrypatrickmaloney at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 02:42:36 PST 2007

Sorry, I was wrong.

The driver loads, I get an X back ground and the X cursor, but the
session is frozen.  I can't load any graphic applications inside X.

Machine is accessible via the network.

So, I guess I'm getting caught up with the current state? :)

I'm including my Xorg.0.log, and xorg.conf.

I don't know if it will help anyone else.

So, am I going to be able to track this problem down and figure it out,
or is this an hardware issue that I won't be able to determine unless
I'm an AMD engineer?

--
Larry P. Maloney

Phone: 650-669-1942