XRandR/Xinerama and EyeFinity

Nikita Orlov nikitos1550 at yandex.ru
Mon Jun 9 08:08:57 PDT 2014

Thanks! Very usefull.

As I understand function
static void xf86RotateCrtcRedisplay(xf86CrtcPtr crtc, RegionPtr region)
{

do rotate transformation.

The last question at the moment, will xorg always enter this function for rotation? Maybe it depends of XRandR version?
And there is
    if (crtc->driverIsPerformingTransform)
        return;

So, how can I be sure, that driver is not performing transformation?

I need advice about test environment creation :-)

--
Nikita Orlov
Skype: nik_stet