Q: 'MacModel' replacement for radeon driver?

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at arcor.de
Sun Jan 27 03:38:44 PST 2013

Hi Alex:

I played a little more with the regs, but unfortunately could not find a solution.  I.e. I still don't have a usable signal on the connector.

Maybe it would be helpful to check the radeon register settings from Mac OS 10.4.  What do you think?  Unfortunately, the radeonreg tool doesn't compile on OS X out of the box, and using some hacks I found on the internet, it doesn't produce any usable output.  Probably I have to dig into Apple's iokit for that.  Or do you know about a tool which would enlighten the situation?

Thanks,
Albrecht.