Suspend2Ram Problem first time in Xorg 7.5 - MESA R300 - Radeon9550 (RV350)

sNop snop3 at seznam.cz
Sun May 2 05:41:56 PDT 2010

Hi,

I haven't never problems with suspend2ram on my mythbuntu computer, i'm
using mythbuntu from version 8.04 LTS and befor I have used this comp
for my own purposes with Ubuntu and it was from version dapper drake
6.06 without any problems with suspend2ram.

Now I have upgraded from 9.10 Karmic Koala with Xorg 7.4 to the 10.04
Lucid Lynx with Xorg 7.5 and when I do suspend2ram and then wake up
(it's connected only TV-Output SVideo) the TV looks like this:
http://img203.imageshack.us/i/foto01113927428.jpg/
http://img535.imageshack.us/i/foto01103934043.jpg/

EVERYTHING is without problem, Xorg detects my graph. card without
xorg.conf without any problems ( that it's great !!! ) and it's only
connected TV-Output SVideo !

I have tried start with my xorg.conf which I have used in all older
versions of the mythbuntu it's in attachment.

I'm attaching Xorg log files without xorg.conf and Xorg log file with my
xorg.conf.

Some info from glxheads:
  GL_VERSION:  1.5 Mesa 7.7.1
  GL_VENDOR:   DRI R300 Project
  GL_RENDERER: Mesa DRI R300 (RV350 4153) 20090101 x86/MMX+/3DNow!+/SSE
TCL DRI2

I hope that somebody responds.