Interlace mode refused

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Sun Aug 15 04:10:58 PDT 2010

For some time, I've been using an X1250 and the radeon driver to drive
a TV via a VGA => SCART circuit. For some reason, with my latest
installation my mode line is refused with the message "interlace mode
not supported". I at first assumed this meant that interlace support
had been dropped from the radeon driver, but then I built v 6.12.4
which was one I'd previously used with success. So I'm guessing
it is some other part of xorg, or a config difference.

Please help. I have no real understanding of X and I'm at a complete
loss as to what to try.

Attached are the contents of /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d and
/var/log/Xorg.0.log. This using opensuse 11.3

Cheers,
	Paul.