kwin4 argb missing problem

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 06:48:33 PDT 2009

Em Tuesday 07 July 2009, Michel Dänzer escreveu:
> On Mon, 2009-07-06 at 16:44 -0300, Lamarque Vieira Souza wrote:

> > > Please provide Xorg.0.log and glxinfo output from running without that
> > > option.
> >
> > 	Here they are.
>
> Not sure what's up - you don't have $XLIB_SKIP_ARGB_VISUALS set in your
> environment by any chance?

	No, I do not have. I had found about this variable on google, it solved the
problem for some people but unfortunately that is not my case :-/

> If that's not it, try upgrading to xserver 1.6 and mesa 7.4 if possible.

	Well, I upgraded to mesa-7.4.4, nothing has changed. Now I am going to
upgrade xserver to xorg-server-1.6.1.902-r1 and see what happens.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm