Need Help with ATI Graphic Card bring up

Bizhan Gholikhamseh (bgholikh) bgholikh at cisco.com
Wed Aug 13 03:56:00 PDT 2008

Hi All,
I have an embedded custom board PowerPC board (Freescale).
I have booted Debian 4.0 (etch) on the system running on Linux
kernel 2.6.25.
I have an ATI graphic card Radeon 9250 PCI card. USB mouse and Keyboard.
I have console access to the system (serial connection).
I would like to get the graphic card to function in my environment.
However,  I get
lot us of error when I ran "startx" command.
I am using generic Linux image compiled for PowerPC, I am not sure where
the problem is.
I have attached the log files for
xorg.conf and xorg.0.log. Please help me, I am stuck on this for last 2
weeks.

Many thanks in advance,
Bizhan