New subscriber -- hello everybody

Leoncio Juan Ernesto López (Cholo) anicholo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 21:13:19 PST 2007

Hi, I just subscribed to the mailing list because I have a problem
getting to work a dual head setup in a laptop (primary monitor
"morphing" into CRT and LVDS disappearing when monitor attached -- I
think it may be rather common, but I couldn't yet find a fix if there
is any)

But before I get to the details of the situation (probably this
weekend) I want to thank all the developers for the *wonderful* piece
of software you are writing; I can barely imagine the complexity of
the problem, and the quality of this driver is just fantastic. The
work you're doing is very important, keep it up!

That and to salute all the members of the list. :-)

See you later, with more on-topic matters,
Cholo.

--
"I've got a clan of gingerbread men, here a man, there a man, lots of
gingerbread men; Take a couple if you wish, they're on the dish."