[PING^3] xcbproto Meson added, CI passed

tlaronde at kergis.com tlaronde at kergis.com
Sat Jun 29 05:24:56 UTC 2024

On Fri, Jun 28, 2024 at 03:05:45PM -0700, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> You might get more attention by mailing the xcb-specific mailing list,
> as noted on https://xcb.freedesktop.org/ and in the xcbproto/README.md.
>
> But then again, you may just find that there are so few developers left,
> that there is no one who has both the knowledge and time to review
> something like this.   That is an unfortunate risk of spending your time
> on projects that others have left to slowly die.

Then there is a solution: make me an Xorg developer with write access
;-)

And so if someone is disastified with what I have done the answer is:
"It's unfortunately open source software: so if you are not satisfied,
do the job yourself."

I will start with the xcb-specific mailing list though.

Thanks.

T. Laronde

--
                     http://nunc-et-hic.fr/