[PING^3] xcbproto Meson added, CI passed

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Fri Jun 28 22:05:45 UTC 2024

You might get more attention by mailing the xcb-specific mailing list,
as noted on https://xcb.freedesktop.org/ and in the xcbproto/README.md.

But then again, you may just find that there are so few developers left,
that there is no one who has both the knowledge and time to review
something like this.   That is an unfortunate risk of spending your time
on projects that others have left to slowly die.

	-alan-

         -Alan Coopersmith-                 alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
          Oracle Solaris Engineering - https://blogs.oracle.com/solaris