libXt release

Thomas Dickey dickey at his.com
Mon Jun 17 00:08:42 UTC 2019

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 03:43:04PM -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> [...]

I think it's in good shape.  Because of the interface change (using
const), I was going to suggest that it should be 1.2.0

I've built the library on a dozen of my VM's, and am able to test with
most of those.

I've built/run packages for
	Debian 8, 9 and testing, as well as
	Fedora 28, 29 and rawhide,
	OpenSUSE tumbleweed
	CentOS 6, 7
	Scientific Linux 7

I've also compiled (and am running from) Xt on MacOS 10.13.6,
and have built/run from Cygwin.  For both of those, I copied
the shared library to the appropriate place.

I've built, but don't see how to run... with Solaris 11.4
(since the existing libraries are linked to an ABI 4 libXt).

Also, I've built the library with Mageia 6, but the rpm scripts
aren't up-to-date.

I've built/run with FreeBSD 12 as well, but just on one-off's
(haven't done it with the ports scripts).

Still on my to-do list are NetBSD, OpenBSD and Arch Linux.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey at invisible-island.net>
https://invisible-island.net