Anyone have a backup of XFree86 CVS?

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Mon Feb 5 20:24:22 UTC 2018

I've asked this a couple of times on IRC, repeating it here for wider
distribution. I had thought I had a git import laying around somewhere
but I can't seem to find it. cvs.xfree86.org hasn't been alive in a
long time, and it'd be a shame if that history just got lost,
fragmentary as it was. If anyone has a working git import, or a cvsps
mirror or other copy of the cvsroot, or knows someone who does, please
let us know so we can preserve some history.

- ajax