Xvfb problems

James Courtier-Dutton james.dutton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 17:50:38 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have problems with Xvfb and an opengl client accessing it.
The java client program uses "processing"   http://processing.org

I think the problem might be the "300 GLXFBConfigs:" as output from
glxinfo

Not all the configs actually work.
Where in the Xorg source code base are the fbconfigs defined?
I would like to modify the code to reduce the 300 to a shorter list,
that contains only ones that actually work.
I cannot find where in the Xorg source code this config list is
defined, or generated.

If I can modify it, I could then attempt to fix the problem I am having.
Essentially, I need to be able to build a version of "Xvfb" that actually works.

Kind Regards

James