Integration of libpointing with Xorg

Tim Stowell stowellt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 03:32:47 UTC 2017

Thanks for the information Peter, this is really helpful.

I can understand how it would be simpler to just use the magic numbers in
libinput's code. I was only wanting to use libpointing because it's the
only implementation of the Windows transfer function that I could find, but
if it's not too hard to replicate do you forsee any chance of incorporating
these other transfer functions in libinput at some point?

I'm not familiar enough with libinput to know, but maybe it already
provides transfer functions similar to Windows? Thanks.

-Tim