Current master still does not build properly with gcc5

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Wed Apr 8 04:54:37 PDT 2015

Hi,

When building current master on Fedora 22 I end up with the following in
sdksyms.c:

/*
  * These symbols are referenced to ensure they
  * will be available in the X Server binary.
  */
/* topdir=../.. */
_X_HIDDEN void *xorg_symbols[] = {
     (void *) &,                                                  /* ../../inclu
     (void *) &,                                                  /* ../../inclu
     (void *) &,                                                  /* ../../inclu

Resulting in build errors, since sdksyms.sh is using a bunch of
awk which I do not speak, I'm just reporting this here and not
providing a patch.

Regards,

Hans