[RFC] X.Org minimum requirements for Autotools policy review

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Thu Oct 24 21:28:19 CEST 2013

> GPLv3 Autoconf licensing still an issue?

Well, I think use of autoconf at all is an issue.  But I also think
GPLv3 is an issue; I've tried to read v3 twice, and even after both
times, I've still missed big chunks.  If I have to hire a lawyer to
make sense of the license, it's (IMO) inappropriate for open-source
work no matter _what_ it actually turns out to permit.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org