gsoc 2013 idea - Customizable gestures

Samprit Biswas sampritbiswas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 03:04:27 PDT 2013

Hello,

My name is Samprit Biswas and I am a sophomore student at the Indian
Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India of the department of Computer
Science and Engineering. I would like to join the X.org project as a
student on the Google Summer of Code program 2013.

I am particularly interested in X input which allows a user to customize
gestures. I have good knowledge in C/C++.

I would like to know more about X Window Systems and some links would be
helpful.

I would also like to know whether any prerequisites are needed such as
submitting some code/patches etc.

Regards,

Samprit Biswas
E-mail : sampritbiswas at gmail.com