Proceedings of the 2012 X.Org Developer's Conference

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Fri Sep 21 11:51:17 PDT 2012

For those who couldn't join us in Nuremberg, or who can't remember all the
details between the beers and need a refresher, Simon Farnsworth has kindly
made summaries of all the talks and posted them to:
	http://wiki.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2012/Proceedings

Each talk includes a link to the excellent video recordings made available
thanks to the work of our hosts at SuSE and Michael Larabel from Phoronix.

We hope that speakers will shortly post links to their slide decks there as
well, as they get a chance to post them online.

Thanks again to everyone who made this week a wonderful conference experience!

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com