pull req (review req in disguise)

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 23:21:13 PDT 2012

>>       config/udev: add wrapper around check if server is not seat 0
>
> Make this look like a function call please. Otherwise, it looks like
> it's just referencing a global variable.

done in the new updated pull I just sent.

>>       xf86: fix multi-seat video device support.
>
> This looks like a fairly significant functional change to me; I'm really
> uncomfortable merging it at this point in the 1.13 cycle.

Well its only a functional change if you aren't seat 0, since no
distro except Fedora ships the seat stuff (from what I know) I can
happily ship this extra patch in Fedora, but I suspect other distros
will want to start picking this stuff up at some point, in which case
I'd rather they didn't have to diving into my repos and bitching about
out RH don't upstream stuff :-)

Dave.