lack of reviewers (Re: first set of new APIs + convert server to use them)

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Mon May 14 11:04:44 PDT 2012

On 05/14/12 04:28 AM, Dave Airlie wrote:
> nobody? ping?
>
> Like Keith the glyph picture API patch is like 2 lines long :)
>
> /me wonders how I'm going to get the next 50 patches in at this rate
> some time this year.

It's not just you, we seem to be having a harder time getting reviews done
all around.

(I admit I'm as guilty of this as the rest, since I've been busy on other
 things, and less motivated to review for other people when I can't get
 my patches reviewed.)

I've got no ideas how to fix this quickly, but we need to get it fixed.

Patchwork only helps if we get the finished reviews cleared off - right now
everything is listed as needing review, even if we've integrated it,
reworked it, or rejected it.

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com