[RFC] server-private and public header separation

Bart Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Fri Mar 23 15:22:13 PDT 2012

One lower-impact compromise would be to simply rename private fields
of the structs to something obviously wrong when compiling without
__XSERVER__. Easy-ish patches to get right, and preserves ABI
compatibility. If you generate the secret names with a macro, you can
change them regularly to ensure no one is building against them :-).

    Bart