server-1.12-branch

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Tue Mar 13 18:45:47 PDT 2012

Hi,

On 14 March 2012 01:30, Jeremy Huddleston <jeremyhu at apple.com> wrote:
> id rather have a single 100% automated commit followed by 1 or more cleanups.  Could we do this simultaneously on all the stable branches that people care about (1.10+ I think), so cherry-picks are less painful?

I can definitely see the argument here.  Keith, do you want me to send
you an automated whole-tree changeset, followed by a series of
cleanups? To be honest, I've only got Xext totally cleaned up right
now, so I could send those two first and then the rest as they get
done (reading 550k LoC is a fairly tough slog).

Cheers,
Daniel