Extension of Xorg server 32/64 Bits problem

Leo Chapiro l.chapiro at novamedia.de
Tue Jun 5 04:37:06 PDT 2012

Hi,

I re-post because of my wrong post before, sry for that :)
I write a small extension of Xorg server to command a special monitor over
serial port.
The extension works perfectly with 32-Bit Version of openSUSE 11.2 but if I
test it under 64-Bit I get always following error:

>> Major opcode of failed request:  128 (SERIAL)
>> Minor opcode of failed request:  0 ()
>> Serial number of failed request:  8
>> Current serial number in output stream:  8

My hope is, may be somebody has already such a problem and can help to fix it?

BR

Leo