xserver patches - remove redundant declarations

Michal Suchanek hramrach at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:14:39 PDT 2012

On 24 April 2012 20:44, Chase Douglas <chase.douglas at canonical.com> wrote:

> Hi Michal,
>
> Either your email client or my thunderbird is munging the patch
> attachments. They aren't coming across correctly here.
>
> However, even if they were, it is hard to review patches as attachments.
> Please send them as individual emails. You can use git send-email to do
> this, for example.

Unfortunately, site restrictions would not allow to send bulk email
using git send-email or similar.

Attaching 20+ files to a single email is not optimal either I guess.

> Further, it may be time for you to have commit access on
> git.freedesktop.org so you can push a tree up with your fixes. That
> would make it easier for others to pull the fixes and test them out.

I exported updated version of these patches at

http://repo.or.cz/w/xserver/hramrach.git/shortlog/refs/heads/noredecl

or branch noredecl of git://repo.or.cz/xserver/hramrach.git

Thanks

Michal