xserver patches - remove redundant declarations

Chase Douglas chase.douglas at canonical.com
Tue Apr 24 11:44:22 PDT 2012

On 04/24/2012 11:34 AM, Michal Suchanek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this is a set of small patches that remove duplicate declarations from
> various headers.
>
> I am not sure where those declaration in patch 21 should be so I just
> ifdefed them and
> attached that as patches 21-22 for completeness.
>
> With these applied I get redundancy warning only in parser.c and a
> test that includes os.h without including a config.

Hi Michal,

Either your email client or my thunderbird is munging the patch
attachments. They aren't coming across correctly here.

However, even if they were, it is hard to review patches as attachments.
Please send them as individual emails. You can use git send-email to do
this, for example.

Further, it may be time for you to have commit access on
git.freedesktop.org so you can push a tree up with your fixes. That
would make it easier for others to pull the fixes and test them out.

Thanks!

-- Chase