transset

Daniel Forchheimer n04df at student.lth.se
Thu Oct 13 13:48:51 PDT 2011

Hi Arnaud and Alan,

I would be more than happy if the transset-df fork was merge into
xorg. That was my hope from the beginning and people have approach me
about it before but it just never seemed to happen completely. I don't
feel I have the time or even knowledge to help out much but do feel
fully welcome to take the code and merge. I would however appreciate
if you kept me somewhat updated on that progress so I can later update
the webpage and point to the features in xorg instead.

Regards
Daniel Forchheimer