Try to make Xrandr's manpage a bit easier on the eyes

Cyril Brulebois kibi at debian.org
Wed Mar 30 18:59:38 PDT 2011

Hi,

here are some patches I came up with while I was playing around with
some XRR* functions.

*BIG FAT WARNING*: I'm not a native speaker, or writer.

All in all, shouldn't be too hard to review, since it's only about:
|  1 files changed, 43 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)

and actually far less if not counting the first patch (about
whitespaces):
|  1 files changed, 17 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

Should also be available through git once the crontab kicks in:
  git://anongit.freedesktop.org/~kibi/libxrandr (master)

KiBi.