setxkbmap: Refactoring for better style and maintainability?

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Fri Feb 11 14:39:38 PST 2011

On 02/11/11 02:32 PM, Van de Bugger wrote:
> Ok, I can prepare a patch. But I have a question:
>
> Is there any pending patches which are proposed but not yet applied to
> repository?

Yes, there's the series I sent out last night for review which have not
yet been reviewed or applied.   You'd given the previous commentary on
them via bugzilla, so if you want to review, then I can go ahead and push.
(Or if anyone else wants to review please pipe up - they don't involve XKB
 knowledge, just basic C for handling command line arguments and composing
 filename paths.)

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com