[Patch] refactor pointer acceleration

Simon Thum simon.thum at gmx.de
Sat Feb 5 13:39:43 PST 2011

Hi Peter,

the patch series consists mainly of refactoring, no functional changes.
The main point is to separate property handling from the acceleration
structure and to make use of the ValuatorMask struct now in place.

They work on my machine, any I don't think much further testing is required.

And one more thing: The some code in AddInputDevice seems bogus to me,
but I don't have the HW to test it. The transform matrix gets set as a
input property before the handler is registered. Thus if I'm right,
dev->transform never gets initialized as long as no-one updates the
property. Simply moving the handler registration upwards should fix it.

Cheers,

Simon