problem with multithreaded application and Xlib

Peter Harris pharris at opentext.com
Tue Sep 28 09:04:16 PDT 2010

On 2010-09-28 11:57, Francesco Abbate wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> thank you for the answer. Actually I was suspecting the xcb library
> but I'm not expert enough to be sure about that :-)

I'm not sure either, but it's worth testing.

> What shoud I recompile exactly ? The whole Xlib, only the xcb library
> or it is even more complicated ?

Only the xcb library, unless you have some crazy system that statically
links everything (but I don't think anyone does that any more).

Peter Harris
--
               Open Text Connectivity Solutions Group
Peter Harris                    http://connectivity.opentext.com/