[RFC] merged void driver

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Sun Nov 7 09:17:32 PST 2010

On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 12:07:10PM -0500, Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 05:17:31PM +0100, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> >
> > Ignoring the rest of the email, and just singling out this one
> > statement, which is mostly about describing the position from which i
> > am looking at this situation, is also not too productive.
>
> Yes, I could've replied to the entire mail, in which you restate
> everything you've previously said, and restated everything I've
> previously said (as well as everything Peter's previously said).  But
> what's the point?

You must be confusing this with some other discussion or mail-thread
apparently.

Only the first and last statements in that email that you are supposed
to be referring to are things i have been constantly hammering on. The
things in between are actual counter-arguments/questions raised on the
arguments stated in Peters previous email.

In the last statement i made, i wondered about the lack of defendable
arguments. Your diversion is not exactly helping.

Luc Verhaegen.