helping organize x.org documentation

Éric Piel E.A.B.Piel at tudelft.nl
Fri May 28 02:13:51 PDT 2010

Op 25-05-10 16:36, Matt Dew schreef:
> Hi all,
>    Back in March I posted on the list that I was looking to help
> organize documentation.  I got some very helpful replies and advice
> and set up a page and started collecting stuff.  It's nowhere near
> done but it's ready to open up to the list.  This is a request for
> further help and feedback.
>
> http://www.osource.org/xorg/
> The information will be transfered to the real X.org/wiki in the future.

Hi,
As a newbie to Xorg development, I can tell that this mock up website is
definitely an improvement over the current Xorg wiki/documentation.
Concerning the architecture diagram, as much as the experts can think it
is flawed/incomplete, if I had seen it a year ago, I'd have saved a lot
of time trying to understand the various acronyms and technologies
floating around!

I'm looking forward to seeing your work merged into the actual Xorg
website :-)

Eric