Multitouch wiki pages?

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Mon May 10 15:16:10 PDT 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 09:13:21AM +0300, Micki Balanga wrote:
> I had support to the driver not to the server.
> Can You send me information or relevant link of the discussion
> To implement the MT protocol into server so I can share my thought
> And knowledge and participate in the discussion .

If you search for multitouch on the March archives of the list, there's a
few threads about it and why some approaches won't work.
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg-devel/2010-March/

this one is the current approach that should provide some multi-touch to
clients, but in a limited manner. It hasn't been completely refuted yet, so
if you can do so, please go for it.
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg-devel/2010-March/006206.html

Cheers,
  Peter