[ANNOUNCE] xorg-server 1.8.99.904

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Thu Jul 1 12:54:13 PDT 2010

Tiago Vignatti wrote:
> interested on different kind of statistics I can run more. Suggestions are
> very welcome and appreciated (for instance fixing contributor <-> company)!

Should probably map sun.com to "Oracle" now in domain-map, to more consistently
map commits for us before & after the change in our e-mail addresses.

Of course, the statistics would probably look a bit different if you sorted
by file type, since a huge amount of the 16812 lines you credit me for were
the linuxdoc -> docbook conversion, not *.[ch] sources.

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com